The Fun Fair is only a few weeks away! Mark Saturday, May 27 in your calendars.
Here's a list of ways to get involved:
- Sign-up to bake something for the Bake Sale. Let Jeany know what you’re bringing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Drop off your books for the Book Sale.
- Donate your gift-quality trinkets to be used as prizes. Bring them to the front foyer starting Tuesday, May 2 and put them in the bin marked "TCHOTCHKE".
- Get excited about the Silent Auction. We have lots of great stuff this year including concert tickets and gift certificates to local shops and restaurants
- Contribute to a classroom Raffle Basket. Your child's teacher will send home information with this year's theme.
- Fill a Mystery Bag. Mystery Bags will go home the week of May 15.
- Volunteer to set-up, tear-down, paint faces, sell cookies, take tickets or herd small children. Let David know if you’d like to help: email@example.com.